Scallop Shared Prong Diamond Wedding Band
- Metal Information: High quality & strong build for durability. Can be ordered in any size and metal type (white/rose/yellow gold or platinum). Engravable. Classic and timeless.
- Diamond Information: 10 diamonds | F/G color, SI1+ clarity | 0.50 carats
- Every diamond melee that we use in our production are fully faceted, which makes a huge impact in the fire, brilliance and scintillation needed to bring a jewelry masterpiece to life. This is a hallmark of a fine jewelry piece that is often overlooked. Click here to learn more about the difference in our diamond melee quality
- Our goods are created using the most innovative 3D custom technology. All one of a kind, not mass manufactured or retrofitted to fit a standard mould which can compromise structural integrity and overall quality and aesthetic. Read more about our custom design process here.
- Includes complimentary, beautiful gift packaging. Choose from a ribbon box or LED lightbox.
Processing + Shipping + Returns
In-stock items are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days.
Special Orders (made to order, special orders or backordered items) may take as little as 2 weeks and up to 2 months to fulfill depending on product). If you have a strict deadline, please reach out to us before placing an order and we will do our best to accommodate.
Custom Designs may take 2 to 8 weeks (timing will vary by complexity) and will be processed and shipped within 3-5 business days of completion.
Questions?Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call/text us at 312 291 1436 or schedule a visit here to view items available in store.
Fully Insured Shipping
We fully insure each item for the final purchase price, from the time it is in transit until the time it arrives at its destination.
Orders of less than $10,000 will be shipped with full insurance via UPS or FedEx second-day air.Items above $10,000 will be shipped and insured via UPS or FedEx next-day air.
All International orders are final.Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Returns & Exchanges
At The Classic Gem, we do everything we can to offer you quality, authentic jewelry. For made to order, or custom designed pieces, all sales are final. If you are unsure about a product, feel free to reach out to us and we will do our best to provide guidance and answer any questions you may have so that you can feel confident in your choice.
We offer exchanges on in-stock items (or items purchased out of the showcase) within 10 days of purchase.
More policies and store benefits can be found here on our FAQs page.