Dear TCG Friends, Family, Loyal Customers, & Prospective Clients,
We thank you so much for all of your support thus far. It has been a challenging few months, to say the least, but we remain optimistic and hopeful for better days ahead. Just as we were getting ready to slowly re-open and adjust to the new norm (and all of the complexities that come with operating a high touch business during a pandemic), our Wabash location was one of the hardest hit during the riots that ensued after the peaceful protests for #BLM. It has been such a journey but we are grateful for all of the support, the kind gestures, and positive affirmations that have really lifted our spirits. :)
Chicago is in phase IV of safely re-opening, we will be welcoming in-person appointments at our new Lincoln Park location by Appointment Only. Please schedule an appointment via our website or contact us directly. As COVID-19 progresses and more information is discovered, we decided to completely phase out of our Jewelers Row location on Wabash. With the importance of the safety of our clients, family, and friends, we'll be able to space out our appointments to control the number of people entering at one time as well as thoroughly sanitize all doors, tools, tables, and jewelry. Safety is our number one priority.
Though we are available for in-person appointments, we still urge you to take advantage of the virtual appointments and calls to start off which can be done via most modes of communications such as video calls (google meet), friendly phone conversations, or even emails which is best so you can provide detailed information and attach inspirational photos as well so we can better assist you! Once we get a good idea of your goals and objectives we can set some time to meet in-person and go from there. You can learn more about our engagement ring process here.
Please review the guidelines below for in-person visits. While most of us are blessed with stronger immune systems, we understand that some of us (including some our team members) are more immuno-compromised or are caring for others or that may be in contact with those who are at higher risk. We will do anything and everything we can on our end to ensure the best safety guidelines.
- The city requires the usage of masks in all in-door settings. We will also provide hand sanitizer and have some disposable masks handy too if you forget yours.
- Please make an appointment via this link so that we can stagger appointments and limit headcount to under 10 to comply with city mandates.
- Please make sure that you are in good health before making an appointment and have not been in contact with anyone showing symptoms such as;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- More info on the CDC website here
- Limiting the number of appointments to keep the number of persons in the shop at a time to a minimum (10 persons) to ensure safety and apply social distancing measures.
- We will be deep cleaning surfaces that are touched such as doorknobs, showcases, desks, tools, etc. after each encounter.
- Jewelry that is tried on or touched will be sanitized in the ultrasonic machine followed by steam cleaning.
- All jewelry tools such as sizers, tweezers and etc will also be cleaned in the ultrasonic machine and steam cleaned.