To ensure safety of our team members, partners and our clients, especially those who are more vulnerable, please review the guidelines below for in-person visits.
What is required to enter the store:
- If you have not already done so, please make an appointment via this link to check availability. This allows us to stagger appointments and limit headcount to under 10 to comply with city mandates.
- The city requires the usage of masks in all in-door settings.
We will also keep extra masks handy if you forget yours.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry. We will provide hand sanitizers before you enter and again at each station.
- Please make sure that you are in good health before making an appointment and have not been in contact with anyone showing symptoms such as;
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- More info on the CDC website here
- Limiting the number of appointments to keep the number of persons in the shop at a time to a minimum (10 persons) to ensure safety and apply social distancing measures.
- We will be deep cleaning surfaces that are touched such as doorknobs, showcases, desks, tools, etc. after each encounter.
- Jewelry that is tried on or touched will be sanitized in the ultrasonic machine followed by steam cleaning.
- All jewelry tools such as sizers, tweezers, etc., will also be cleaned in the ultrasonic machine and then steam cleaned.