We teamed up with the leading jewelry care and jewelry insurance company that has been a trusted partner in the jewelry industry for over 100 years.
This jewelry care plan is an extension to our warranty. We highly recommend this upgraded third party care plan. With JM care plan, it pays for your shipping both ways, and covers all repairs! Best of all, claims are easy via online forms.
What does the Jewelers Mutual Care Lifetime Plan cover?
Restoration services required as a result of breakage due to faulty workmanship OR as a result of damage due to normal wear such as:
- Shipping (both ways) for covered services
- Resetting of gemstones or diamonds bent, broken or worn prongs
- Thinning or cracked ring shanks
- Broken clasps, bracelets or chains
- Broken or stretched pearl strands
- Broken earring backs or posts
- Tarnishing and scratching
- Kinked bracelets or chains
- Refinishing and polishing
- Chain soldering
- Replacement of cracked or chipped stones (including center stones)
- Loss of diamonds or gemstones due to a defective setting
- Ring soldering
- Ring re-sizing
How to buy the right plan:
The JM Care Plan must be purchased for each individual piece of jewelry that you would like to cover. For example, if you are purchasing a wedding set, you must add a plan for each ring. To choose the right plan you just need to know the total of your ring before tax. Once you know the total find the price range your ring fits in and add that to your cart.
How do I use the JM Care Plan?
After you have purchased your plan, and something happens to the piece of jewelry in your plan. Just reach out to us by email or phone, and we will get started on taking care of your repair.
*JM Care Plan is not effective for any clients outside the U.S. territory. JM Plan is offered by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group.