High Quality Lab Grown Diamond Stud Earrings (independently certified).
- Fine quality studs - diamonds are independently graded curated piece by piece to ensure brilliance and scintillation - no cloudiness, no brown tint, brilliant, and overall great value. Near colorless I+, VS quality or better.
- Full cut round brilliant diamonds that are fully faceted (58 facets) and cut to maximize visual cartage and fire. These value quality studs are 100% diamond that is grown in a lab setting that mimics the earth's growth process, not to be confused with simulants, cubic zirconia (cz), moissanite or synthetic diamond, these are 100% diamonds grown above ground. Read more about lab grown diamonds.
- Set in 4 prongs, can be set in 14K yellow/rose/white gold.
- If in stock, these may be shipped out within 5 business days. Please note that as we pair these for a table match, they may range within +/- .05 points.
- Comes with appraisal paperwork
If you have a specific request for studs (lab grown / colored stone / specific color or clarity or shape), please inquire and we are happy to create a new pair for you, tailored to your preferences, customized to your gemstone(s) of choice, Call us at 312 624 9822 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote and design consultation.
Image below features 2 carat and 2.4 carats pairs
Dont forget a pair of jackets to add on later, versatility to dress up or down!